Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Moving Forward

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13

This has definitely been a time of seeking for our family. We desperately want to make the right decisions in regards to this adoption. As I stated in my last post we had talked to our agency about switching to Ethiopia.  Claire, our representative, got back with us last week and our change has been approved! Thank you Jesus!  They are in the process of reworking our contract because some fees have changed, but I know God will provide exactly what we need. He has so far so why would he stop now?  

Other exciting news is we got our passports in the mail a couple of days ago.  We look like the saddest people on the planet in our pictures. When we went to get the pictures made for the passports I even made the little girl at Walgreen's redo mine and that did not even help LOL!  We look more like we are getting mugshots done instead of getting ready to leave the country to adopt a beautiful child from Africa.  I am not really sure why they do not want you to show teeth or smile in these pictures. At least they are done and that means we are one step closer to getting our little one!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad for you Ginger! That's awesome you guys are moving forward with Ethiopia! I have seen so many blogs and photos of Ethiopia adoptions. Our passport photos looked terrible too! We looked like criminals! Praying for you guys! :) Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious baby boy Scott! I can't wait to hug him and squeeze him and call him ANGELO!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete